A Place For Awkward Moments To Shine

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Shit.

UPDATE!
Here is the video (well, audio) of the doctor re-setting and re-breaking my toe, putting it back in place!



So I broke my pinky toe due to a vicious stubbing incident with my couch recently and... MOTHER FU&*!

She looks so lonely off to the side, all by herself. Like a fat whore being shunned by society. Or an awkward homosexual middle school student named Matthew all by himself in the corner, contemplating a brutal suicide.... (begins crying and mumbling) Oosh, oh gosh, I don't know where all this is coming from... (excuses himself from the computer to go lock himself in the bedroom for 6 hours in the middle of the day).

I sent an e-mail to my landlord saying that I would not be able to show any more apartments for them on account of the fact that I couldn't walk and this is the response I got back. Thanks asshole! Merry Christmas to you too, dick.


"I am so sorry about your toe, there is nothing you can do. Mine still hurts some time from a half a year ago.
Merry Christmas"

Yeah, I feel a lot better now.

No comments:

Post a Comment