A Place For Awkward Moments To Shine

Friday, June 29, 2012

Ladies and Gentlemen... Pej.

Pej is a lady of the night that I see out every time I go out to the clubs, and every time he comes up to me and asks, "Matthew Robert! Social Intercourse! When am I gonna be on your bleg?" Well here you go, Pej. You asked for it.


98% of Pej's Facebook pictures feature him, head tilted to the left, chin up, with duckface. The other 2% of pictures feature him in his underwear. Trust me, the above collage took all of four minutes -- the abundance of these head-tilted-duckface pics are all over his Faceplace.

Pej, I don't know why you only post pics of you in this one pose. You have a great right AND left side of your head -- SHOW US! Otherwise you're just going to look like an asshole who takes the exact same picture over and over.

I hope you enjoy this post, Pej, because I sure don't. (haha jk boo!)

1 comment:

  1. haha those underwear pics being taken by me?!
    JTownsendPhotos
    www.wix.com/jtownsendphotos/jtownsendphotos

    PS-- Pej, read your damn script!!!

    ReplyDelete