A Place For Awkward Moments To Shine

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Introducing... OK GIRL! OK.


One of my tipsters turned me on to this woman on Facebook who uses the word "OK" (and sometimes "alright") wayyyy too much ok and in completely inappropriate times ok.

On Facebook, she lists her employer as, "TAKE CARE OF MY BLIND MOTHER." LOL! Ok, that's not funny, but it is when you put it in ALL CAPS AND ARE SO BLUNT ABOUT IT OK.


Since it's my job and what I don't get paid for; I took the liberty of compiling all of her status updates for you ok. I started with the oldest post ok and went through, chronicling her crumbling relationship alright, to the most recent post ok.

ENJOY! I know I sure did :)


1) i have so many guys i dont know what to do so yea im kinda a freak/hoe ok but i dont care i love guys.:)*:*

2) ♥♥♥♥♥****this is for my new man JOSEPH OK

3) oh what a freaking day i had kinda went from bad to wrost in like an half an hour ok so i need a little cheering up ok my friends some one cheer me up please and thanks you?

4) im just looking for friends guys im done with dating ok dont ask me why plz just need friends to talk to alright well good night everybody peace out.

5) i found out the guy i was seeing was two timeing me,hes nothing but a player ok,hes got a baby on the way with other female ok and hasnt been there for her,at all and i really had like this guy ok so now im left heart broken once again ok,i dont know what to do ok.


6) IM SICK AS A DOG RIGHT NOW GOT A BAD COLD AND I BEEN DEALING WITH A BROKEN HEART AS WELL BECAUSE THE GUY I BEEN SEEING IS A REAL ASSHOLE OK GOTANOTHER FEMALE KNOCK UP AND LEFT HER OK,HE DONT CARE ABOUT HER OR THE BABY OK SO YEA IM DONE WITH HIM OK

No comments:

Post a Comment