A Place For Awkward Moments To Shine

Thursday, June 28, 2012

WTF Kind of Facebook Pics Are These?!

Ok. So NOT to be mean, but I just can't hold in my anger any long. This SWEET guy I used to know when I lived in a different state before moving to California has the most phuked up MAIN PROFILE Facebook pictures ever.

In every picture he is either PRETENDING to fall down the stairs (WTF?!), electrocute himself (seriously?!), or even play in a tree. What holds true in every picture is that he is not only doing something stupid, but making an equally stupid face.


I just can't stand this crap. He has really good head shots -- USE THEM INSTEAD PLZ because I DONT WANNA SEE THAT!

4 comments:

  1. That looks A LOT like Tony... go figure...

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's called having fun and not taking yourself so seriously. Oh, and I'm a professional performer and we like to be a little crazy sometimes. Thanks for saying I'm sweet and that I have good headshots though :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahah I know, it's just a bit much for me with all the falling -- I'm getting dizzy just looking at them!! Ahhh! lol

    ReplyDelete